The Minor Concentration in Programming and Computing requires students from any program of the University of Puerto Rico system, to take 12 additional course credits to obtain the minor degree. This can be counted as part of their Free Electives course work.
- Must be a student at the University of Puerto Rico (any of its 11 Campuses).
- Request admission to the Minor in Programming and Computing at the Computer Science department.
- Must request the minor degree at the Register Office before graduation.
- Have approved satisfactorily the following courses in Computer Science
- CCOM3031: Data Science
- CCOM3033: Introduction to programming with grade A or B.
- CCOM3034: Data Structures
- CCOM4027: Introduction to Database Management
See the Solicitation for the Minor here: https://sites.google.com/upr.edu/solicitud-grado-menor