High school students and academic advisors
We’ve created a site exclusively for high school students (and their academic advisors) who are considering Computer Science as their future major: http://conoce.ccom.uprrp.edu
Requirements to transfer into our undergraduate program :
- Have approved CCOM3030 or equivalent with A or B
- Have approved CCOM3033 or equivalent with A or B
- Have approved CCOM3020 or equivalent with C or better
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher
Requirements for second concentration:
Requirements for Minor Concentration in Cybersecurity:
The Minor Concentration in Cybersecurity requires students from Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Information Systems majors to take 9 additional course credits to obtain the minor degree. This can be counted as part of their Free Electives course work. Others majors in the UPR system can pursue the minor degree but would also need to meet the prerequisites of the courses.
- Must be a student at the University of Puerto Rico (any of its 11 Campuses).
- Request admission to the Minor in Cybersecurity at the Computer Science department.
- Must request the minor degree at the Register Office before graduation.
- Have approved satisfactorily the following two core courses in Cybersecurity
- Have approved satisfactorily a third cybersecurity course among the following:
Brochures for prospective students
Carlos J. Corrada
Phone Number: 88354
Advisory Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 10:00am-12:00pm