Register in the Puerto Rico Interdisciplinary Scientific Meeting (PRISM)
Steps to Register in the Puerto Rico Interdisciplinary Scientific Meeting (PRISM)
- Enter the website: http://prlsamp.rcse.upr.edu/registration
- lick on “Launch E-Registration System”
- If you have registered before for any activity, proceed to login using your email and password. If you have not registered before, click on “register here” to create an account. If you do not remember the email you used to create your account with us before, please contact us. Do not create a duplicate account.
- Once you have an account created, proceed to login.
- Click on “Register” for the 2015 JTM/PRISM Meeting
- Complete form – do not forget to copy and paste the 250 word abstract in the space provided in the form. You must complete all steps of the process in order for the system to accept your registration. Then click on the “Continue with registration…” button.
- If you successfully complete the registration process, the system will automatically confirm your registration and you will receive and email with a registration number. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you are not registered. Please contact us immediately.