Job opportunity : STATISTICAL ANALYST (Professional Services)
University of Puerto Rico Center for Biostatistics and Bioinformatics CBB, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Rio Piedras Campus
The Center for Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Natural Sciences, University of Puerto Rico Rio Piedras Campus, is inviting applications for Professional Services of a Statistical Analyst for working in research in Medical Statistics in areas such as clinical trial design, data analysis, statistical computation, design of medical experiments, predictive epidemiological models, etc.
- BS or MSc degree in Biostatistics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related areas.
- Operational knowledge of Windows and/or UNIX operating systems.
- Prior experience in statistical analysis and programming
- Solid knowledge of S-Plus, R, SAS, Fortran, C or some similar programming language.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams.
- FluencyÂ both in English and Spanish
- Organizational and managerial skills.
- Arrangements can be made for graduate students.
Salary will depend on qualifications and prior experience, and will range from $20.000 to $30.000.
Interested parties should send an intention letter, curriculum vitae and three reference letters to the following addresses
Prof. Luis R. Pericchi
Department of Mathematics
Faculty Â of Natural Sciences
University of Puerto Rico,Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
RÃo Piedras Campus
San Juan PR00936-8377
(Equal opportunity employer)