US Southeast and Caribbean Regional Workshop
The Drones in the Coastal Zone workshop is transitioning to a series of virtual sessions in October 2020.
The twice a week series will cover aspects of drone technology including governmental policy and procedures, mission planning, data management, demonstrations on emerging drone technologies, and more. All sessions will be recorded and made available on their webpage.
- Wednesday, October 14: Kick off – Introduction to using Drones in the Coastal Zone
- Friday, October 16: Environmental Quality and Habitat Condition
- Tuesday, October 20: Incorporating Training in your Drone Program and Coastal Hazard and Damage Assessment
- Thursday, October 22: Regulatory Legal and Ethical Considerations for Drone Operations
- Tuesday, October 27: Data Management and Communications and Mission Planning Introduction
- Thursday, October 29: Using Drones to Conduct Species / Wildlife Management
Registration – Closed
Go to the webpage of the event for more information: SECOORA