HSF Scholarship Deadline is March 30th!
Are you a scholar or know someone pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree? Would a scholarship and support services that include career and mentorship interest you? If you plan to continue your education and haven’t already applied for a scholarship with the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF), I enthusiastically invite you to apply for the 2016-17 academic year.
Our merit-based scholarship awards range from $500-$5,000, and are available for undergraduate and graduate students from all majors and fields of study. Please note that Business and STEM majors are highly encouraged to apply.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF): Application Deadline is March 30th
In the last scholarship cycle, HSF awarded more than 4,400 scholarships funded by 100 different companies and organizations. The HSF application allows students to apply for multiple scholarships with one application! Students have the potential to receive $500-$5,000 for the institution and major of their choice. Don’t leave money on the table– the deadline is March 30th!
Eligibility for the HSF Scholarship:
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, DACA or eligible non-citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited 4 year university in the fall of the desired scholarship year
- Complete FAFSA or state based financial aid application (if applicable)
How to Apply
- Learn more about the scholarship program. Click here for the scholarship FAQ.
- Prepare your recommenders. You must list at least one (1) academic recommender. Unlike other applications, this scholarship application does not require a lengthy recommendation letter. Your recommender can fill out our online form in less than 10 minutes!
- Start your application. You can access the HSF application by clicking HERE.
Not a scholar, but know someone who could benefit from this opportunity? Please share this information to members of your communities as HSF is looking for the most talented Latino students in the country to apply!
Here is how you can help: If you have a Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter account, do a quick post. Here are some samples:
- HSF Scholarship Application is open now! . Apply Today!
- Know a college, masters or doctoral student? All qualify for an HSF scholarship. Apply Today!
- HSF Scholarship is open to DACA students.
Deadline: March 30, 2016
Remember to visit HSF.net for details.